Sunday, November 17, 2013

The School Holidays Begin

And so, the school holidays have started. The girls will be home with me, and boy, it'll be tough keeping them occupied so that they don't disrupt me working.

I'd kind of laid down the rules, before they get to watch TV or use the iPad, the girls have to pick 2 of my activities every day from : 1) writing on their journal; 2) learn and write 4, 5 new Chinese idioms (for Zara), and words (for Zaria); 3) do 4, 5 pages of work sheets. They have also smartly laid down their rules, on days I don't work (i.e. Saturdays and Sundays) they don't have to do their work. They said,"It's a holiday for you, so it's also a holiday for us!".

Here is Zaria's writing last Wednesday, looking forward to her holidays.


(See what she calls me! At least she knows who's the boss.)

No comments:

Post a Comment