Thursday, August 14, 2014

NoQ Store For Book Lovers

If you knew me personally, you'ld know that I love buying books. I was a book worm when I was younger and now still do a lot of reading, although I may not have enough time to read all that I'd bought.

I love going to book fest and book sales to find a good bargain, but sometimes I want a specific title which can be difficult to hunt down in our bookshop. For example, I like reading Qiu Xiaolong's crime thriller series and it's not found in our bookshops; My best friend recommended me Half The Sky and I'd been searching for it but only found the Chinese translated version available.



And then I was introduced to NoQ Store, a subsidiary of Times Publishing, one of the most reputable names in book printing, publishing, distribution and retail in the Asia Pacific! It's an online book shop with 14 million titles spanning across different genres and all of them at discounted price! What more? Shipping is free if your purchase is RM50 and above.

And of course, I found Qiu Xiaolong's latest books and Half The Sky available there. I'd just ordered them and can't wait to receive them.

If you are a book lover, this is a good place to shop for books. And here is something for you.
From 14 August - 31 December 2014, you will be entitled to an exclusive 15% discount on all purchases at NoQ Store. Just use code MYTWOGIRLS at check out.

Happy shopping! (Like I did)

Notice added October - NoQ Store has since been closed from October 2014 onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment