Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Make Believe Cafe

Zaria made nice cup of coffee for me at the hotel when we were holidaying in Kelantan, since then, we'd made her the barrista at home.

She's responsible to make coffee or tea for me daily in the afternoon, and she took this job seriously, she sets up the timer and ensures the coffee or tea is brewed only for 2 mins. Sometimes she makes hot chocolate for Zara or tea for hubs as well.

She said we should open a cafe since she likes my cakes, biscuits and cooking and she imagines herself to be the barista at the cafe. And what would the role of her sister be? Popsicle maker since Zara has made a couple of flavourful popsicles like this Ribena passion fruit popsicle.



So this is her plan all drawn up and written down.

(The hubs' role is to take photos of customers according to her).



1 comment:

  1. [...] since we gave Zaria the barista title, she makes coffee or tea for me daily. Yesterday after breakfast, I asked her for my cup of [...]

    ReplyDelete