Friday, March 25, 2016

Naturally Plus Super Lutein and Izumio - My Experience

My dad was diagnosed with liver cancer in 2010, he had half his liver removed and did a couple of TACE and was doing great. Beginning of last year, he was told TACE no longer worked for him and he needed to start oral chemo drug (Nexavar). 

After hearing about all the great things Super Lutein and Izumio can do (from the Super Lutein and Izumio Resource Group), we were hopeful and we started our father on the product March last year. 

I was interested in the business myself, but I’m the sort who needs to know the product works before I can promote. 

We bought 2 years supply and spent RM9403. We wanted to believe in what the product could do, we wanted to be the success story and hence were willing to spend the money. 

From 3 caps of Super Lutein + 2, 3 packs of Izumio up to 15~20 caps of Super Lutein + 5 packs of Izumio, we didn’t see improvement in my father. The cancer marker continued to climb higher. What‘s more, he hated taking the supplements, he wasn’t looking forward to ‘Izumio or Super Lutein’ time. 

His health was deteriorating gradually overtime, so, maybe, Super Lutein and Izumio were helping to slow down the process. I don't know. 

However, if you’d read some of the success stories, or miracles the product can do, i.e. healing cancer solely on the product, curing eczema, improving eyesight, and helping with any ailments imaginable; we have high expectations. 

Some people in the Super Lutein and Izumio Resource Group wanted to know how my dad was doing, and I shared the updates. Bad for business I guess, for I have no good news to tell, it was always ‘my dad’s cancer marker is going up after x-packs, x-capsules per day‘. Eventually, my dad requested to stop Super Lutein (too many capsules to take) and continued only with Izumio. We let him decide. 

I shared some of my own experience in using the Super Lutein and Izumio Resource group as well, but no success stories too. 

I had a very bad rash behind my ear from an allergy reaction, I was told applying Izumio on that area will help. It didn’t work for me. The rash stayed with me for almost 2 months before it went away on its own. 

I got a very bad burn on my forearm, I was told applying Izumio on the burn will help. It didn’t work for me. 

I took Super Lutein for overall well being, but every time I took it, I got a migraine attack. It may well be a healing process, but I got an attack and I just shared my experience. 

I was told taking Izumio will cure sore throat and flu, it didn’t help the girls or me, but propolis spray did wonders. 

I guess I was not a good user experience example for marketing and business. While everyone in the group was sharing success stories, I had none. 

2 weeks ago, my dad lost his fight with cancer. 

I got booted out from the Super Lutein and Izumio Resource Group, not sure if it was not long before my father passed away or soon after. The intention of removing me from the group was perhaps to prevent me from sharing my father’s deteriorating health and his passing. 

I suppose MLM group, Product group, only wants you to hear the good things, positive feedback and the success stories; but shun frank but unfavourable feedback or failure stories of the product. In my opinion, do not believe and take everything you read for granted, be your own judge. 

Disclaimer : This is totally based on my experience. I'm not against the product, I'm still a consumer, and belief there's some health benefit to be gained.

No comments:

Post a Comment