Friday, December 15, 2006

Christmas Spirit

Most of the evenings after dinner (especially now when it's close to Christmas, and she sees Christmas trees every where), Zara will ask us to play the Christmas Karaoke VCD for her. She only selects a few songs she wants to listen to or have interesting videos.

These are her demands when she's watching the video.
"Mummy come, sit near near Zara, Zara scared with (of) Santa Clause (which appears in the Jingle Bell video)"
"I don't want Fer lis na we dah (Feliz Navidad)."
"I want Rudolf The Red Nose Reindeer only."

"I want Pram-pam-pam one (Drummer Boy)."
"I want the one got horse pulling carriage one."
While playing one video, sometimes, "I don't want the next one, I'm scared with (of) the statue."

Since I'm the one who's familiar with the VCD (which songs have which scene etc.), I have to sit with her the whole time she watches the VCD.

One of her favourite video in the VCD is Rudolf The Red Nose Reindeer, and after a few listening, she started to be able to sing some part of the song. Here's her singing, with me helping out. (Half way through, you can actually hear her say, "I want birdnest." One of her favourite after dinner treat these days, which I'm making quite often for baby and myself.)

No comments:

Post a Comment