Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Things She Says Prior To The Delivery

She woke up one morning and started crying, big drops of tears flowing down (not the wailing type of crying).
Me : What happened?
Zara : Mummy gone!
Me : Did you have a bad dream?
Zara : *still crying* Mummy gone to Morib.
Me : Mummy is not gone, see, mummy is here.
Zara : *smiled and wiped her tears* Yeah, mummy is here. Not gone.

On our last visit to the Dr.
Zara : Zara ask Dr Jason to take out baby from mummy's stomach.
Me : Why?
Zara : Then mummy can go to the park with Zara. Zara can sit on mummy's lap on the swing, then Zara and mummy can swing high high.
(She missed the time I used to sit her on my lap and we shared a swing together)

Earlier today.
Zara : Mummy, Daddy, Zara, family.
Me : Yeah, later we'll have mei-mei. Then it'll be Mummy, Daddy, Zara, mei mei. We're a family. Zara : I don't want mei mei. Zara's family only have Mummy, Daddy and Zara.

When I tugged her to bed, I prepped her for tomorrow.
Me : Tomorrow mummy will go to the hospital and stay there ok? Zara sleep with Daddy in the night.
Zara : *started crying* I don't want mummy to go to hospital, I want mummy to stay with Zara. Me : Zara can come and visit mummy with Daddy you know.
Zara : *still crying* Then Zara say hi to mummy. *started wailing* I don't want.
Me : Ok ok. We talk about happier things then. What did we do today.. let's see.......
Zara : *stopped her crying*

No comments:

Post a Comment