Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Just For Fun - Decorated Biscuit / Cookies

When making my first batch of decorated biscuits, although it was a lot of work, I kind of enjoy doing it, it also gave me a lot of (personal) satisfaction looking at the end product.

Last weekend, I thought I'll try making another batch, and my 2 daugthers who were very keen in 'helping', also got a couple to decorate just for fun.

These were what I made.

Yellow swirls.

Yellow Swirl Flower Power.

Flower Power Heart Cookies which can be given away on Valentine's Day?

Valentine's Cookies? My daugthers said, they are Queen of Hearts Cookies though (At the present, Alice In Wonderland the movie is one of their favourite show).

My favourite, the snowmen. Anybody want to order this for Christmas? Snowmen This round, I distributed them to my family members since I was seeing all of them during the weekend; I also packed some up in 4s, and gave them out to neighbours.

Packed decorated cookies/biscuits It especially brightened my day when my 5yrs old niece kept asking for more, and I think she ate at leat 5 of them during the weekend in my presence. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment