Friday, February 25, 2011

长大

♥Zara♥
Finally, 6 years and 3 months old, she had a shakey tooth (lower central incissor).

As she has 2 new teeth sprouting (her 1st permanant molar), and caused the gums to be pushed back and bleed (she spat out blood when she was brushing her teeth this morning! Gave me a shock!), I brought her to the dentist to have a look.

Since we were there, I got her shakey tooth extracted.
Zaria poking belly button

As for the bleeding and pushed back gums, it's common when the permanant molar sprouts. And to think all the teething problem is over!

~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~

♥Zaria♥

Just the other day, I called her mei-mei, and she told me "Don't call me mei-mei. I'm not small any more. I'm 5 years old." o.O"

This girl has grown up. Yup. Since she was able, she has been sleeping with 1 finger in my belly button.
Zaria poking belly button

Zaria poking belly button
Daddy has been reminding her that she's older and has stronger fingers now, and she shouldn't be poking my belly button any more, or she might actually puncture my belly button and blood will start gushing out like a fountain.

That did deter her a bit, and slowly, when she's concious, she'll retract her finger, and then, just leave her hand on my belly when she goes to sleep.

5 comments:

  1. My little baby started digging my belly button months ago too. Looking at the photo of Zaria, looks like my baby will be digging my belly button for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ezra loves digging my belly button when nursing too but I geli lar. I kept pushing his lil finger away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky for me, nobody dig my belly button... but hor... my boy kicks me out of the bed every night.

    They are growing fast hor...

    ReplyDelete
  4. alamak....like that also can....u not geli meh, hahaha what a habit :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, may i know how did you wean her off the belly button? Any secret to it? Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete