Thursday, March 3, 2011

一厢情愿

If you have been reading this blog for a while, you'd probably recalled posts about Zara and her very first boy friend; a boy who's captured her heart for 2 years. Even though on her last year of kindergarten, the boy has already went to Standard 1 and attended another school and they never met again, Zara still thought of him as her boy friend. o.O"

After being in Standard 1 for 1 month +, she came home 1 day declaring she has found another 'boy friend'. When I went to pick her up the following day, she excitedly pointed out the 'boy', R, to me. R sits several rows away from her, is really cute, looks like a goodie-two-shoes, with a radiant smile and deep dimples. Well, if I was her age, I'd probably like the same boy too.

A couple of times when I was there to pick Zara up, after the last bell rang, I saw them running out to the waiting area together Zara chasing after him to the waiting area. o.O"

In the car, she likes to share with me what happened to R and herself, here are some to share.

Zara : "Mom, today I kissed R."
Me : *have to sound like it's not a big deal* "You did?"
Zara : "Ya, I did."
Me : "Where did you kiss him?"
Zara : "Well, I blew him kisses." (and she showed me how she did it, 1st kissing her palm, then blowing the kiss out)
Me : (a bit shocked, but found it funny too) "And what did he do?"
Zara : "He dodged them, like this and like this." (moving her body left and right) And she smiled, like it's no big deal he dodged her kisses. o.O"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zara : "Mom, every day I walked out to the hall with R after school"
Me : "You walked side by side?"
Zara : "Oh, well, he ran really fast, and I just chased after him and keep up with him."
o.O"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me : "Zara, you said R is your boy friend, does he treat you like his girl friend?"
Zara : "Ya, he does, he walks with me after school." (more like she chased after him) o.O"
Me : "And you are his only girl friend?"
Zara : "No, he has 3 girl friends"
Me : "And you are fine with that?"
Zara : "Ya, I'm fine. Because he's not married yet so it's ok to have so many girl friends." o.O"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And the best one.... yesterday on our way home from school.
Zara : *happily*"Today R talked to me."
Me : "Oh, what did you talk about."
Zara : "I touched him, and then he told me 不要摸我 (Don't touch me)." *laughed*
(Faint! This is 'talk'?)
o.O" o.O" o.O"

But........ I'm amazed at her confidence, and her perserverence, and the way she looks at things light heartedly. Way to go my girl!

22 comments:

  1. She does start young. 似懂非懂, that makes it so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She will go far with her determination and persistence! Way to go Zara!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so early in stage got boyfriend story to hear. I wonder what she will tell when she reach teenager age. Better start teaching her the birds and the bees. Were you like that also?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahhahaha! so cute lah wei! gosh... cute lah when they are 7, not so cute ey when they are 17... hahahaha! imagine our girls talking abt bf when 17 *shivers*

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL 不要摸我。。。。。。

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL ... so cute and funny... Zara is a real catch , R is at loss here...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, I love your girl to bits!!! she is one very attractive lady inside and out! :) That boy friend of her will be so regret later for not treating her a little special now, hehehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Follow your footsteps ka?

    ReplyDelete
  9. 将来可是很有感情的女孩噢。。。哈哈!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like her positiveness. Good girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, your gal quite dominant and she's really so funny! get prepared woi, boys will come knocking on your door.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wonder if I blew "him" kisses, what will he do......hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL! I absolutely love her confidence and Ah-Q attitude! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahaha...laughing at peggy's comment :P. She sure is very confident :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hehehe.....this is kiddy crush, not puppy love. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha...I guess ..as long her fancy thought to the boy keep her happy, desire / looks forward to go to school everyday. That is fine.

    ReplyDelete
  17. hahahah........i laughed out loud when i read about the last one. Funny Zara!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. [...] a daughter who’s so confident, she wasn’t upset by all the taunts. She told me when her boy friend laughed at her, she laughed back and told him, “哈!等下你也有啊! (Ha! Later you get it [...]

    ReplyDelete
  19. [...] too many fairy tales, e.g snow white, Cinderella and etc. I remembered reading about Agnes post on Zara’s bf. I supposed girl matures at earlier age, while boy just want to play and [...]

    ReplyDelete