Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Quick Witted/Sharp Tongue Zaria Again

These days, Zaria is picking up new words/phrases from the TV, her books, and when she wasn't quite sure what something meant, she asked us, which made her learn them and able to apply them very quickly.

While I was trying out 'nice' dresses, and showed the girls.
Zaria said, "You are so sexy, I don't even think you are cut out for it."
o.O"

While her lunch of noodles arrived pipping hot, I asked her, "Do you need help with the noodle?"
Zaria replied, "I'm not a retard, I can eat on my own."
o.O"

While we were out, the hubs wrapped his arm around me.
Being possessive, she doesn't like others touching me, so she stuck out her tongue and said, "Blech! Please don't swap spit now ok?"
o.O"

We went to the new Baskin Robbins nearby.
I asked her, "What if your Cikgu so and so (BM teacher from school) is also there?"
She replied, "Oh... and then Mr So and So (English teacher from school) will be there too. (She thinks her teacher and cikgu are going out.)
She then added, "Ha.. then I'll tell them, don't do that in front of me, don't make me feel like a third wheel."

Seriously, I didn't think I know how to use those words until after I became an adult.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! your cili padi is really hot .. have to laugh at swap spit comment!!

    ReplyDelete