Thursday, August 29, 2013

Zara’s Writing – Day 3 Starter Camp At Radiant Retreat

Continues from here. (Typed out as per how Zara wrote it.)

Today, after a wonderful breakfast, we went to an animal farm. On the drive there, I started to feel dizzy and I'm telling you that ride was worse than a roller coaster. When we reached, I thanked God that ride was over.

We saw deers and rabbits at the farm. I wanted to pet a deer but I was afraid the deer might kick me, so I decided to pet a rabbit insted. I saw a cute rabbit and started chasing it around. When it stoped I pated it and fed it a leaf. Surprisingly the rabbit liked it so I gave it more.

When we got back, we had lunch and played more archary. I met a Malay boy there and he teached taught me how to aim even better. We played and chatted for one hour, then I went back to my room. I chatted with my friends and each of us had to tell a joke and a ghost story. Before I (k)new it the transport was here.


(no photos from the camp host Radiant Retreat as most photos taken were of the group playing paintball)

12 comments:

  1. She made new friends or was clicking with D's A?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They made some new friends there.. they were placed in a room with 3 other girls, so the 5 of them were hanging out together most of the time.

    Zara doesn't see much of Ashley, so it's also good that she got to catch up with her and spend time with her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] here. Tags: Children's camp children's writing eight years old Radiant Retreat Zara's [...]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds so fun! Looking forward to ours later this year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zara has a good command of English ... the camp sounds fun for me ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zara can writes so well, even better than some adult. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adrine, you are going for the family camp?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good in English means the Chinese suffer.. :(
    I think the camp is fun.. no parents around to boss them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. She reads a lot. I find her writing is influenced by the books she reads..

    And I get the children to write almost every day during w/day before they get to watch TV, since they were 5... Even if it's a comic strip.. or a couple of short sentences.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the tips. Mummy must has put a lot of effort shaping the girls. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The camp sounds like lots of fun. Will check out their website for future camps. Thanks for sharing this.

    Zara writes really well. Your investments are definitely paying off.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, Mostly all cases, are NOT caused by the ride, but the operators or the riders themselves. Some people like to try and undo their bars. I saw a guy stand up on Belzeebob's trail at Adventure Island. Not clever. One time in Japan, a coaster did come off the track, but let me assure you, things like that are VERY VERY rare. As rides are tested before being allowed to open to the public, every day.

    ReplyDelete