Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Happy Easter And Peace Offering

I'm a born Catholic, and wanted the girls to be baptised when they were born, but the hubs, an atheist, was against it. His reason, "They should decide (what religion) for themselves when they are older."

This year, I just enrolled them into Sunday school, with Zara attending RCIC (Rights of Christian Initiation For Children), the children version of RCIA, so that both girls can get baptised and Zara can recieved her first Holy Communion this year like friends her age.

So I think the past few weeks at Sunday school, the girls have been taught about Easter, and Zaria, who likes to make cards and write notes to me, gave me this (see the word "Royce"? My favourite brand of chocolate).

Easter Card from Zaria

And this.
Easter Card from Zaria

And this.
Easter Card from Zaria

First time I'm getting an Easter card!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Writing letters and notes are quite common with my girls; usually they will write to me, to tell me they are sorry for something they have done, or to say they love me; the girls have also started writing notes to each other.

Zaria has lots of pride, and never likes sharing anything she has with Zara; Zara gets extremely annoyed because of the latter, especially when she shares everything with Zaria. After a round of squabble, Zara gave this note to Zaria as peace offering.

Zara's notes to Zaria

And then see what Zaria replied???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Zaria's reply to Zara

o.O"

Happy Easter every one!

No comments:

Post a Comment