Friday, December 16, 2005

Christmas Wish - Another Tag

The original tag was in Chinese, I'll just make it more 'general' and translate it to English (anyway, it's a simple tag, not much text to translate).

To Tag :
- State who tagged you;
- List who you want your Santa Claus to be (the bearer of the gift);
- State the gift you wish to get;
- Then invite a few friends to join the tag, and inform them by dropping a comment in their blog.
Simple?

Santa Claus : Maria a.k.a. Twinsmum (what goes around comes around, this tag came from her. What more, I just found out we were school mates!)

The present I would like my Santa Claus to give :
1) an amethyst and rose quartz necklace, just like the one I got or
2) an amethyst and rose quartz bracelet just like this (one bracelet is never enough)
*ahem, 酱, Maria?*

I would like the below friends to join the fun :
- Seng Kor, no tag is complete without you
- King's Wife, I know you still have lots of 'bags' to wish for
- Helen, as I'd said, what goes around comes around
- TwoLittleFellas, you are new in this game, who else can I 'bully' :P
- l b, whoever is your Santa Clause will definitely be broke
- Mother Superior, another holiday?

7 comments:

  1. Waaaa, today is a good day! I kena virgin tagged.. ThankQ!! *bows low and offers a pretty number for this weekend - 5899*
    Of course, that Santa is gonna be so broke, so maybe I'll need to have a back-up Santa, just in case, ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting me.

    Your daughter's gorgeous! And, brilliant and funny too from the sounds of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute little baby! and I love her name! stop by anytime!

    ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.1st reaction- how do i do the link and stuff? manageable at the end but definitely can do better. thks for the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *pretend can't read English* 吓?你讲什么?哈哈哈...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey ... first time visit here ... i am bookmarking u ... will drop by more next time! See u soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lb,
    will buy 5899, if I strike, will give you 1 airticket to come back for some hawker food.

    masked mum, little miss,
    thanks.

    helen,
    Saw your post already.. :P

    two little fellas,
    you'll get the hank of things very fast. Don't worry.

    maria,
    eh.. our school English all very good one ok, you don't pretend huh??!

    louyau-mike,
    Hi, and I'd also visited you.

    ReplyDelete