Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My Mom Is Bossy - By The Girls

The girls don't have to go to school this week from Monday to Thursday because of UPSR, so I drew a schedule for them to follow. Basically for the whole day, I'd planned out that for 3.5hrs they need to do some worksheets and journal writing and for the rest of the time it is free and play time.



I had a clause that states if they played with Bubbles, our dog, during the time allocated for work, I'll minus points for each offence, and if a total of 10 points were accumulated, I won't bring them ice skating.

They were not happy when they first saw it.
Zara : 你的字那么的丑,我都不会读. (Your writing is so ugly, I can't even read.)
(I sat them down and made them read through, and understand the clause)
Zaria : You are so bossy you know.
Zara : (annoyed) 遵守什么? 什么都要遵守, 不然就扣分!? Haiyoh! (Follow the rules, everything also must follow the rules, or else minus points.)

So for the day's writing, they did a comic strip about me.

Zara's.


Zaria's.

1 comment: