Wednesday, September 6, 2006

6 random facts about me

Laundryamah tagged me on this, 6 random facts about me.

1) I love Zara to bits, she has given me so much joy, happiness and not to mention amusement... oh well, you all know about this already.

2) Secretly, I worry I won't be able to give the same amount of love to the baby I'm carrying. I pray every night and ask that this won't happen, and that I'll love them both equally.

3) I love deep fried food.. Gosh.. it's such a sin to have Puri (Indian deep fried bread) for breakfast, then a piece of sweet potato fritter and a curry puff for tea, and then Lay's potato chip for snack. I feel guilty eating like this, but it's like an addiction..

4) I'm very untidy (messy table, messy wardrobe) but I'm obsessed with cleanliness.

5) I live in a house I like, in a nice neighborhood. However, I hate the distant it is away from everything (the Chinese coffee shops, the shopping malls, the good nurseries / kindergarten / schools).

6) At the peak of my health, I could run 4Km, now I can't even walk 1Km without resting.

Not tagging anyone....

No comments:

Post a Comment