Sunday, September 17, 2006

What's in her mind

We didn't go any where else during the weeked except to get Zara her new bed from Ikea. But here are 2 conversations which took place last week which makes me wonder what kind of thoughts Zara goes through in her mind.

Daddy wanted to take a shower. I asked him to see if he can shower Zara.
Daddy: "Zara, come, Daddy bath bath you."
Zara: *stared at Daddy's naked body* Don't want!"
Daddy: "Why don't want."
Zara : "Because Daddy so ugly. Like ugly duckring (duckling)."
Daddy and I both tried to stiffle our laughs.
So Zara thinks Daddy is handsome, but has got an ugly body.
Daddy said this is probably her 'natural defence' against men, no naked men should go near her, even Daddy.

On another occasion, Zara asked me to go down to play with her, and I said I don't want.
She said something I couldn't hear from upstaris, but Tuyam repeated what she said. Tuyam claimed that Zara must be angry for me rejecting her, and she told Tuyam, "Kakak, cut cut mummy. Then cook mummy. And then eat mummy."
Now upon hearing that, I quickly went down and question Zara.
Me : "Why Zara said Zara wanted to eat mummy?"
Zara : *quiet* (her way of showing she's embarrassed at what she'd done
Me : "Zara eat mummy already, then no more mummy. Who sleep with you?"
Zara : *quiet*
Me : "Zara is Goliath? So naughty one huh?"
(she has recently started reading some bible stories, and so far, David and Goliath is her favourite)
Zara : "Nooooo. Not Goh-lier. Cut cut fish and eat fish only."

No comments:

Post a Comment