Monday, April 24, 2006

Mini Me

While playing, Zara lets me see a side of me from her angle. The way she handles her doll, the way she role play is a reflection of how I handle her.

While playing with her doll (She calls it Baby Doll)
Zara : *took a small bottle of lotion* Drink milk ha. *Put bottle near the doll's mouth*
After a while
Zara : *smacked the doll* Beat!
Me : Zara, why you beat baby doll?
Zara : *poked the doll's chest* naughty! Baby Doll!
Me : Baby doll naughty meh?
Zara : Naughty!
(That's how I behaved when she's naughty I guess. Yikes!)
A moment later,
Zara : *stroke the doll* ayang (Sayang. Malay : stroke tenderly). *Bent down and kissed the doll's face* Muak! *carried and gave the doll a cuddle*
(I normally feel so guilty after smacking her, I kiss and 'sayang' her right after that)

Later, she was playing with her masak-masak (Malay : Cooking set), she 'made' soup and fed me.
Zara : bow first ah (Blow first huh?) *blew the spoon* fu.. fu.. *then put the spoon near my mouth*
Me : Mummy don't want.
Zara : *she stared at me with very fierce looking eyes* Must Drink!
(Yikes! Sounds like me forcing her to eat something)

No comments:

Post a Comment