Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Naughty Daddy & Cheeky Zara

Last weekend, when it was bed time, Zara as usual asked for, "milk milk". Daddy and I were both on the bed playing with Zara just a while back. Daddy decided to be naughty. He lifted up his t-shirt, exposing his chest, and said, "Nah, Zara, drink milk milk."

Zara had this very amused smile on her face. She shook her head vigorously and said, "Don't want." Then turned to look at me, "Mummy, milk milk."

Daddy moved his chest closer to Zara, told her, "Daddy also got milk milk. Come and have milk milk."

Zara still smiling, looked at Daddy's chest, shook her head and retreated a few pace, "Don't want." Looked at me, and said in a louder tone, "MUMMY, milk milk!"

Seeing the two of them like that, I actually had tears in my eyes, trying to stifle a laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(This happened a month back)

Zara was playing in the room, and then Daddy came out from the shower butt naked. Zara spotted something she didn't have.

She stood up, went closer to look at IT. Then decided to touch IT. Instead of using her hand, she went to her toiletry box, took out a tube of diaper cream, walked back to daddy, and use the tube of cream to lift IT up and then had a closer examination of IT. She then giggled out loud.

I was rolling on my bed laughing. Funny why she went to search for a tool to flick IT instead of using her hands.

13 comments:

  1. ROTFLOL !!!

    haha.. really funny ya, especially Zara used the tube cream instead of hand to examine daddy XXXX ya.. daddy there very dirty issit? or too hairly/geli?? hahaha... *laugh till fainted*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, why she didn't want to use her hands huh? Justin tried to suck hubby's nipples once when he's really young, can't remember how many months old, but after that, no more! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's too cute..! kids are so smart these days..!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHahaHAAHaHahahaAhAAHaha!!! *tears in my eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okok..got my composure back. *snicker* Belle's daddy tried to do the suck-my-nipple trick too when she was 3-mth old. That poor girl tried to suck but didn't work cos nipples too small!Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! gosh this is soo funny...isn't she soo smart huh.... better use something to portect her hands..hahahha..something long and steady to touch it..;)
    gosh..she is soo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha....she doin inspection on IT. I thought my girl Daddy's bird bird. So when I ask her where Daddy's bird bird, she will point @ IT and give a funny grin LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. er........... I wanted to make a beef pie tonight for dinner, but in the end I opted for beef and rice..
    er........... I also watched TV...

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh gosh... that was so funny, using the tube to examine "it"! LOL!! kids sometimes do the darnest things, yea?

    ReplyDelete
  10. eeee, zara examine IT like that!! Even I also never want to see so 仔细!
    btw, why your hubby let her see IT wor? Dun you think he should hide it from her? or purposely wan? lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wahahaha...why diaper cream? So funny! Your hubby also got good sense of humour leh...mine don't even like his son to watch him naked.

    ReplyDelete
  12. New discovery so must have a close examination! LOL

    ReplyDelete