Monday, June 26, 2006

Stupid Mummy

Zara is angry I left her.

When I called her on Sunday, she chatted to me, 'promised' to be a good and brave girl. Say Hi and bye nicely.
When I called her on Monday, she came to the phone, said, "Zara play ball", then quickly said bye and left.
When I called her this morning, she didn't want to come to the phone, I could hear her shouting, "Don't want mummy."
"Don't like mummy."
"Stupid mummy XXXXX" (XXXXX being my name)

Tuyam told me the whole of yesterday, she has been mumbling to herself, "Stupid Mummy XXXXXX."

Stupid is a word she picked up but I have taught her not to use, she never uses it when I'm around. She must be very angry with me for leaving her, using the word against me. *big sigh*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On shopping and eating, I don't find it so great here. I wanted to get shoes and clothes for Zara, but I have been shopping and couldn't find much.

Food has also just been so so (even with local colleagues' recommendation), the only nice food eaten so far is the roast goose... Aaaa, I would like to sink my teeth into another piece of the goose.

No comments:

Post a Comment