Monday, June 26, 2006

Waiting

I'm away for work in Hong Kong. Little Zara is taken care by Tuyam with MIL's supervision.

Zara waiting for mummy to come home.


Here's a conversation that took place before I left.
Me : Zara mummy sit airplane go work work ok?
Zara : Cannot. Mummy go work work, Zara cry.
Me : Mummy will buy you nice baju (Malay : clothes), pretty shoes, and a big big present woh. Ok?
Zara : Ok.
Me : What present does Zara want mummy to get?
Zara : Hmm.. (deep in thought), Ribena. Zara want mummy buy Ribena.
Haha. Such an innocent request.

Daddy told me Zara has been very good whole day yesterday. She only cried after she heard my voice when I called home before her bed time. But Daddy managed to calm her down by telling her if she cried, mummy will also cry when at work, then both Zara and mummy will be crying. She stopped after that, such a sensible child.

I will keep blogging to minimal as I'll be kept busy in meetings and shopping after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment