Thursday, June 15, 2006

Zara's Talk II

Last night during bed time, I got her to agree to stay in bed while I went to shut down my pc in the study. When I got back, 5mins later, she told me, "Zara no cry!".
I have to give her some hugs and praises, and told her how brave she was (the lights were all turned off except the night light, I think that was very brave of her to stay in a semi dark room all by herself). I pushed my luck further and asked her if I could go downstairs to have a cup of milk. She said, "Mummy go drink milk milk. Zara lie down."
So I went down, had a glass of milk, rinse her bottle, went back to the room, and there she was on the bed with a big grin, "Zara so bave (brave), mummy go down drink milk milk, Zara no cry."
I carried her and shouted "Hooray" gave her more praises, just to make her kembang (Malay: feel good about herself).

I was making her early morning bottle of milk in the room, and she started walking on the edge of the bed coming towards me (our bed has a thick wooden frame which she likes to walk on). I warned her, "Don't walk at the edge, after fall down huh."
She ignored and still continued to move towards me, and true enough, she slipped and got her foot stuck between the bed frame and the wall. She looked at me rolling my eyes, and she said, "Very good!" scolding herself (I wonder who used that on her before).

She was leafing through our wedding photos, and then she pointed to Daddy and said, "Daddy so cute!" Then I asked her, "What about mummy?" She looked again and said, "Mummy handsome!" *slap head*

No comments:

Post a Comment