Tuesday, July 4, 2006

Quantifying Love / Pregnancy Update

Daddy: Zara, do you love Daddy?
Zara : Larf
Daddy : How much do you love Daddy?
Zara : Two
Me : Zara, what about mummy? Do you love mummy?
Zara : Larf
Me : How much do you love Mummy?
Zara : SEVEN!

Haha. Daddy 0, Mummy 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm already into my 2nd trimester. Tummy is already showing. This time, it's protuding front wards instead of going side ways like the time I have Zara.

My appetite is getting better, although I'm still not able to eat as much as I used to when I have Zara.

Because of my age, my next hurdle is doing the amniocentesis around 16weeks (this round I'm not going for the tripple blood test). For those of you who don't know what this is, it's to inject a very long syringe into the abdomen to collect amnionic fluid. The fluid collected is then sent to a lab for culturing to check if the baby has any genetic or chromosomal abnormalities. The wait time for the result is 3 weeks. A long wait!

I remembered the last time when I have Zara, I didn't celebrate until the amnio test came back to say everything is ok. I didn't dare to celebrate. It would be the same this round.

No comments:

Post a Comment