Sunday, July 16, 2006

Water Fun - photos

I thought I'd give Zara a change, instead of going to the park in the evening like we always do, on Thursday, we did some painting, and after that, I let her hava a dip in her wading pool.


I painted her stomach for her, and then let her paint the rest of her body. It's washable paint, and we did that outdoor. So.. no sweat!


I washed the paint off before I let her dip in the pool.. It was a hot day. She absolutely loved it!


On Saturday, we brought her to my sis' apartment for a dip in the real pool.


Putting on her arm float for her (Her neck float was getting a too small for her already).

Being in the big pool is different for her, she can't touch the ground, so she was clinging on to me.

I managed to let her lie on the water to float for a few seconds without holding on to me. What an achievement for her! Or course, we gave her lots of cheers as well!


I then got Daddy to look after her. Zara was 'demanding' Daddy to bring her to the small pool, and then big pool and then small pool ..., not being able to make up her mind. "This one not nice, that one nicer, Daddy go there *point to the other pool she wasn't in*"

I just ignore Daddy's complaints about Zara making him run around and had a good swim.

I used to swim a lot when I was pregnant with Zara, going to the gym (with pool) at least twice a week to swim for 20mins (non stop). Since we moved and it's too far for me to go to the gym (and anyway I discontinued my membership), this is the first time I went for a swim after I knew I was pregnant.

I told Daddy we have to go to my sis' place more often to swim. For the benefit of Zara and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment