Monday, July 24, 2006

Weekend (lots of) Fun - Photos

Weekend mainly is Zara's time. We try to let her has as much fun as she can.

Saturday - Wall Painting

She wanted to do some painting, but when I prepared her paint and drawing paper, she said "Zara want paint body. Paint face, paint knee".

So we moved her to the bathroom. Let her do some painting on the bathroom wall, and paint her body. After that, I just washed the wall out and gave her a bath.
Artist at work

Artist and her wall painting.

Sunday - Aquaria, KLCC.

Daddy was contemplating if we should go to the zoo or Aquaria, I suggested Aquaria due to the hot and hazy weather.

It was a good outing for Zara. She was very fascinated with the water creatures, and some of the other animals available on display, e.g. snakes, turtles, tortoise, spiders, frogs, raccoon (yes! There's even a raccoon). Before the trip, I told her she'll be seeing sharks, puffer fish, star fish, sea horse. I was a bit disappointed when I couldn't show her any star fish or sea horses, I felt kind of cheated.

There really isn't much show cases on colorful sea creatures and coral reefs. The main attraction is the tunnel through the big aquarium with sharks, Murray fish, stingray swimming about and above us. If it wasn't for Zara, I don't think we would have ever gone.

Zara was very happy to be in the Aquaria

We spent the most time in the tunnel. Zara kept saying "Shark fly high in the sky" after our visit because many times the sharks swam above us.

More time in the tunnel. And at last, we saw some living corrals, with some colourful clown fishes.



And then I got this as a present from Daddy. A Samsung MP3 player. We were considering an iPod and this, but an iPod costs RM200 more for the same features. So the $ factor decided for us.

Daddy got this for me so that I can play some classical music for the baby in the stomach. With Zara, I used to sit in front of my notebook with earphones stuck to my stomach. This would make me so much more mobile, and I can still move about and play with Zara, while the baby has a dose of his/her classical music.

No comments:

Post a Comment