Sunday, May 28, 2006

Funny Little Girl II

In the morning, Zara wakes up and demands for her milk.
Instead of saying "milk milk" liked she used to say before snuggling close by to nurse, she says, "wants bottle breast" (thanks to breast feeding, she thinks all milk come from breast, even if it's the bottle).

In the night, after she'd brushed her teeth, and come out of the toilet.
Zara : "Zara's teeth so nice."
Then she adds on : "Uh-Ker (uncle) XXX Seng's teeth not nice." Remembering Sengkor's chocolate coated teeth at May's birthday.

She likes this new VCD Wow! That's What I called Nursery Rhyme very much. I don't quite like it because the nursery rhymes are sung too quickly, and the moving graphics too chaotic.
She took the VCD to me the other day, tapping on it, she said "Mummy put this one".
I told her, "Mummy don't like this one. Too noisy, make mummy headache"
She replied, joining her thumb and index finger together, "Soft soft ma".
Ha.. she thought I was complaining about the volume, so she suggested I turn down the volume.

While out with my eldest sis and her baby Tasha, we teased Zara.
Sis : Mummy tonight sleep with Tasha baby, you sleep with Yi-yi ok?
Zara : Mummy sleep with Daddy only.
(obviously, I can't sleep with anybody)

No comments:

Post a Comment