Monday, May 29, 2006

Life's Little Pleasure

Cocka Doodle wants to know what gives me pleasure, but he should know, it's everything to do with Zara, but I'll try to add in others too which is not related to her.


1) Smelling Zara's skin and hair after her bath or early in the morning
2) Having her wrapped her hands around me, giving me a hug
3) When she plant those lips on mine without being asked
4) Zara laying her head on my shoulder when I lift her up
5) Her funny ways of using words
6) Seeing the naked little bum of Zara's
7) The way she looks up on me to do things she can't do yet (like putting on the CD for her, helping her to climb up a chair, or reciting the nursery rhyme). "Mummy help" or "Mummy do"
8) Daddy shuffling my hair (a sign of his affections)
9) Biting on that piece of juicy duck with crispy skin.. Aaaaa
10) Seeing the 2 love of my life enjoying the food I'd cooked for them

I won't tag anybody but it's an easy tag to do, if you are interested, please go ahead and do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment