Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Funny Little Girl

I was working from home. I heard the little girl shouting for me from the stair case.
Zara : Mummy where you (where are you)?!!
Me : Here.
Zara : Come, see.
Me : Wait.. coming.
I gladly went down to check.
Zara : Zara queen! *grin*
So here is the queen of the house.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heard Zara farted. So I asked her, "Zara fart fart?"
Zara giggled and said, "Like Daddy. Pooot"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zara having her favourite fishball for lunch.
Daddy : Zara share share your fish ball with Daddy ok?
Zara : Don't want
Daddy : Zara must share share
Zara : Zara share share with Zara only (clever answer)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zara vomited out some milk after her feed.
Me : What happened? Why Zara vomit?
Zara : *grinned* Zara choke! Urk! Urk! *demonstrated*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After she'd finished playing with her toy, I asked her to clean up.
Me : Zara! Clean up time!
Zara : Don't want.
Me : Zara, if you don't clean up who will clean up the mess then?
Zara : Kakak clean up.
Me : *surprised by her answer, but still put on a straight face* But Kakak didn't play with the toys. Why must she clean up?
Zara : Uh-Ke Ah-Nua clean up then
(Uncle Anuar is what she calls King's driver, and I don't know why she dragged him into this)

No comments:

Post a Comment