Thursday, May 18, 2006

I am a Mum

I got tagged by LB. To qualify to be in his hug hug club, I have to oblige.

~~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM a mother to a beautiful daughter
I JUST NOW made my husband wake up at 5am to make milk for Zara
I SAID he should help out more often because she's also his daughter
I WANT to cuddle and kiss Zara all the time
I WISH I had more patience with Zara
I HATE loosing my cool with Zara
I MISS the little girl when I'm at work
I FEAR financially I may not be able to provide her and her coming sibling
I HEAR her speak and sing (although tuneless), and I feel a great sense of pride
I WONDER if I will be able to love her sibling as much as I love her
I REGRET every time after I smack her for the naughty things she did
I AM NOT the perfect mum although I would like to be one
I SING to Zara in the car, when she's taking her bath, before bed time or on request
I CRY when she gets a fever or get very sick (luckily it's not very often)
I AM NOT ALWAYS there when she says something funny or achieves a milestone
I MADE Zara home made fruit and vege pureed when she just started solids
I WRITE about Zara's adventure and her development in this blog
I CONFUSE about the things Zara says sometimes
I NEED a good maid, who'll stay and work with me till my kids all turned 10.
I SHOULD be nicer to Daddy, although he's not the perfect father, he does try (I think)
I START thinking how we will cope with 2 young kids
I FINISH this meme
I TAG my SIL King's Wife and Mr Cocka

No comments:

Post a Comment