Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cupcakes for My Daughters

My eldest and youngest daughters celebrated their birthdays respectively in November and December.

I made some cupcakes for a joint celebration in their school. I had the cupcake deisgn drawn up, and got approval from both of them. They wanted some kind of 'lollipop' toppers. Initially, they wanted lollipop biscuit as toppers, but that will be too time consuming for me to make, so instead, I use fondant.

Here are the cupcakes I made for their joint birthday celebration.

Girls' cupcake for joint birthday celebration in school Girls' cupcake for joint birthday celebration in school Girls' cupcake for joint birthday celebration in school Girls' cupcake for joint birthday celebration in school On my eldest actual birthday, more cupcakes were made. I was too lazy to think of a new design so I copied the butterfly theme instead.
My eldest's birthday cupcakes My eldest's birthday cupcakes My eldest's birthday cupcakes And for my youngest actual birthday, I wanted to make her a green tea pound cake as she absolutely loves green tea. However, I was using a new recipe, and the recipe had suggested a pan too small. The batter overfilled mid way baking, and the end product was too ugly to be made into a birthday cake (taste wise it was fabulous).

Thanks to Cini, I had 4 cupcakes sent over after she heard about my baking disaster.
My youngest's birthday cupcakes from Creative Cupcakes Creative Bakers
Happy Birthday to My Sugar and Spice.

No comments:

Post a Comment