Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Girls' Chitter Chatter Jan 2011

One day, on our way home from school, Zara was exceptionally quiet while her car pool friends were shouting chatting away.
I asked her if everything was alright or if anything happened in school.
She sighed a big sigh, "I'm so bored in being me."
I asked her why did she say that? Why is she feeling bored.
She replied, "Just because every day I have to repeat everything I do."
o.O"
I have to explain to her life is full of routines, just like us, we have to wake up daily to work, pick the children up from school, etc.
She continued to keep quiet. Then after a few moments she told me, "But.. I'm best at being me. So, I'll continue to be me." And the smiles and chatter box returned. o.O"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zaria was dancing ballet in the house. I had to warn her that she cannot try to walk with her toe pointed (Zara used to do that when she 'danced' the ballet).
Zaria replied, "Ya, only in cartoon you can do that right? Because in cartoon you can do anything."
o.O" Well said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zara attended a friend's birthday party, and she wanted to wear her nicest dress, with lace, ribbons and sewn on sequins.
When she was there, she was playing and doing all kinds of funny stunts. She didn't ruin the dress, but she was drenched in sweat at the end of the party. I told her in the car she shouldn't have worn the beautiful dress, because she was playing like a troll crazy in the party.
She replied, "In a party, you are supposed to have fun and play right? Not sit around and do nothing!"
o.O"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was writing this blog post, and reading aloud the content.
Zaria asked, "Are you telling your invisible friend about me?"
o.O"
Indeed, my blog readers are my invisible friends.

10 comments:

  1. Always nice to read about their chitter chatter - so witty and funny!! (and I love the invisible friend part)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like d last part too! :)
    \er]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soon Zaria and Zara will be writing to their invisible friends about you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha...we are your invisible friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers to all invisible friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will show her how visible I am when i meet her during CNY, if we meet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very well said! I like the way they talk, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *referring to the party comment* Yes, Zara, u're absolutely right! :) Sometimes adult forget that.
    Xin Nian Kuai Le to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete