Wednesday, August 9, 2006

Helping Out

Zara is helping out in the house with some of the lighter chores.

When she's in the mood, she puts away her toys by singing, "crean (clean) up" after the mess she created.
She helps to bring new diaper to us when she needs changing and then tosses her used diaper into the bin.
She helps me bring my book to me, or passes me the remote controls when needed.
She helps pass out cutlery during dinner time.

Last Friday, I saw her helping out at the kitchen. She was peeling off the skin of Petai beans. Tuyam said although she's very slow in her progress, she was able to peel off the skin of about 10beans, helping out a little, and keeping herself occupied.


Just hope she'll be able to help out more when the baby arrives. *grin*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helping my friend out here.

She has a litter of 4 homebred miniature schnauzer puppies (colour : salt & pepper) for sale.

I would love to have one, but I don't think I have time to care for dogs who needs quite a bit of attention (unlike cats).

If you are interested, please contact : 012-2005658 / 012-2961099 or mc_foong@yahoo.com / omtarre@yahoo.com

You can also check out her add here.

No comments:

Post a Comment