Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Zara's awareness

Zara is not bothered when I'm around her naked. In fact, she behaves as though it's the most natural thing to do.

When we shower together, she loves asking me to carry her, and she'll cling to me like a koala and lay her head on my shoulder. She probably likes the skin touch skin feeling.

The strange thing is, when Daddy is around her naked (even just being topless), she would say, "Daddy shame shame, never wear baju (Malay: clothes)". If Daddy is topless, she would not let him hug her. She would just say, "Don't want" without giving a reason ("Becausssssssss.. don't want" she would say).

We tried this a couple of times, and the behaviour is always the same. I really wonder why.

~~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~~

I tried to check if she knows the different between a man and a woman one day.
So I asked her, "Mummy got petpet (Chinese : female organ) or not?"
Zara answered, "Got. Like Zara. Zara got petpet."
And then I asked her, "Daddy got petpet or not?"
Zara answered, "No. Daddy don't have. Daddy got pineapple. Got hair one."
I laughed till I had tears in my eyes. Daddy's definitely doesn't shape like a pineapple, I don't know how she even connect the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment