Monday, August 21, 2006

Lawyer Buruk II

Before we went out over the weekend, I had a short top and shorts on, my tummy showing.
Me : *sticking out my tummy* Zara, can mummy go to the supermarket like that?
Zara : *looked at me* Cannot.
Me : Why?
Zara : Because can see breast.
Me : Can see breast meh?
Zara : *pointed to my belly button and corrected herself* Can see belly button.

Zara likes to point to my stomach and says : Mummy stomach got baby.
And I like to ask her back : What about Zara? What is in Zara's stomach?
Zara used to say : Zara's stomach got worms (thanks to SIL who told Zara she would have worms in the stomach if she continued to suck her thumb)
And I told her she no longer have worms, because she's stopped sucking her thumb. Now her reply is : Zara's stomach got egg and cheese (her staple every day).

While checking out our wedding photos.
Zara : Daddy so handsome.
Me : Mummy pretty or not?
Zara : No
Me : Why mummy not pretty?
Zara : Mummy got mole. Like raisin. (referring to the mole I have on chest which is, yup, like a raisin, which could be seen on the wedding photo)

I wanted to test her again later.
Me : Zara, Mummy pretty or not?
Zara : .... (quiet)
Me : Mummy pretty or not?
Zara : Mummy happy.
Aiyo.. cannot say I'm pretty just to please me meh??
I probably have to dress up more nicely at home these days.

I have a night conference, after changing her to her pajamas, I told her I need to go and work, and Daddy will look after her.
Zara : Mummy stay with you (me).
Me : Mummy need to work, Daddy stay with you.
Zara : *trying to get rid of Daddy* Daddy, go to the toilet outside poo poo (referring to the shared toilet outside which we use for big business as the ensuite toilet in the master bed room flushing system is not that good)
Daddy : Daddy no poo poo. Daddy look after you while mummy works.
Zara : Go to the toilet outside to she-she (Chinese : pee) then. Go she-she. Mummy stay with you (me).

No comments:

Post a Comment