Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Innocent Comprehension

After work yesterday, I went to have dinner at my sis' place and to pick up Zara.

When I arrived, she was playing in my sis' room. My nephew who's sitting for his UPSR (Primary 6 exams) next week was studying in the room as well.
Me : "Zara, lets go out. Nicholas kor kor need to study."
Zara : "Don't want."
Me : "We must go out. And let Nicholas kor kor study."
Zara : *glanced at his books* "Nicholas kor kor need to study A, B, C."
I shut the room door and led her outside.

After 5minutes.
Zara : *came to me and asked* "Go yi-yi (Chinese : mum's sis) room jump jump on the bed."
Me : "Cannot, Nicholas kor kor studying. When Nicholas kor kor finished his exams, then you can go in and jump jump on the bed like a crazy girl."
Zara was happy with my answer and continued playing in the living room.

10 minutes later, when Nicholas came out of the room to get himself a drink, Zara came to me and pointed to him.
Zara : "Nicholas kor kor finished exam already. Zara can go into the room to jump jump on the bed like crazy."

That's her comprehension of 'study' and 'exam'.

Pst. I'm having problem accessing comments of blog who has migrated to Blogspot Beta version. It's taking forever to launch the comments pop up. If I'd not left a comments in your post, it's not because I'm not visiting you, it's due to this technical problem that I'm not leaving my 'mark'.

No comments:

Post a Comment